Professional Development for Child Care Programs Catalog 2017
Upcoming child care provider trainings can be viewed on our Event Calendar or our Professional Development for Child Care Programs Catalog 2017. Registration can be completed online or with the 2017 Training Registration Form. Registration and payment is required 3 days prior to the class.
Training trackers are available Individual Training Tracking Form and Daycare Training Tracking Form in our Documents and Printables.
Writable forms are available for training registration and tracking in our Documents & Printables
The 30 hours per registration/license period must include the following nine training topics:
- Principles of Early Childhood Development (CD)
- Nutrition and Health Needs of Infants & Children (NH)
- Business Record Maintenance and Management (BR)
- Child Day Care Program Development (PD)
- Safety & Security Procedures (SS)
- Child Abuse and Maltreatment Identification/Prevention (CA)
- Identification and Prevention of Shaken Baby Syndrome (SBS)
- Statutes & Regulations Pertaining to Child Abuse (SCA)
- Statutes & Regulations Pertaining to Child Day Care (SDC)
There is no minimum number of hours required in each topic area. School -Age Child Care Programs are not required to obtain SBS.