In-Service Training for Child Care Centers
Want a topic covered for your entire Center?
Like training during working hours or evenings?
Have a special training day planned?
Need help motivating staff?
In-service training may be the answer for you and your program.
Take a look at some of the topics we have to offer:
- Promoting Literacy in Your Program
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Lice Happens
- Safe and Healthy Environments
- Observation & Assessment of Children
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Positive Guidance & Discipline Techniques
- Promoting Health & Nutrition
- Math & Science
- Baby Yoga
- Technical Support and Training for Infant Toddler Centers with Primary Care and Continuity of Care
- Enrollment policies
- Sensory Play & Science
- Training plans
- Performance Evaluations
- Hidden Hazards in your Environment
- Appropriate Language in School Age Programs
- Learning Environments and Room Arrangements
- Individualized and Responsive Programming
- Basic Training for New Staff
- Regulation Reviews
- Lesson Planning
- Supervision and Teamwork
- On-Site CDA
- Baby Sign Language
Contact Heather or Julie at 315-536-1134