Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Thursday, May 18, 2017, 6:00 PM until 7:30 PM
514 S. main Street
Canandaigua, NY 14424
A refund or credit voucher will be issued when participants cancel their training registration at least three (3) business days prior to class. Credit vouchers have an expiration date, one year from the date issued to the provider. Child & Family Resources does not issue refunds or credit vouchers when participants do not show up at training unless there are extenuating circumstances. These will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
Registrants & Fees
- CACFP participants are required to attend one CACFP training per contract year (10/1-9/30).
- CACFP Training can also be used toward the regulatory training topic area of “NH”
- There is no cost to CACFP participants sponsored by Child and Family Resources.
- $15 fee for non-Child & Family Resources sponsored CACFP participants
- Please make child care arrangements! Children cannot be present at trainings.
- Registration is required to attend
contact Amanda Hines,
at 315-536-1134, ext. 2310
for information & to register